Transit Accident Law Practice in High Point, NC
Accidents involving public or mass transit systems like buses, trains, or subways are well-known for causing serious injuries and, in some tragic cases, death. If you or someone you care for recently sustained an injury while on board public transportation, set up an initial consultation with an attorney who's well-versed in transit accident law. In High Point, NC, the team to turn to is Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law.
Help is Available
The professionals at Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law are ready to tackle cases involving public transportation. Whether you were injured due to the negligence of a bus driver or a train derailment, Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law can present you with the legal advice and solutions you need to take action against the parties involved.
Understanding Your Needs
The injuries you’ve sustained in your mass transit accident may entitle you to compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income, and trauma. The professionals at Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law can evaluate your case and help you hold negligent parties liable by working toward a settlement or, if necessary, filing an injury lawsuit on your behalf.
While no amount of money can make up for the pain and anguish you’ve endured, damages can help you pay for your rehabilitation expenses and provide financial security as you recover from your transit injury. The team at Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law is dedicated to helping you get through this difficult time. Call today to schedule a consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- High Point Bar Association
- Eighteenth Judicial District Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Board of Law Examiners
- North Carolina Personal Injury Referral Service
- Guilford Inn of Court, Barrister
- Joseph Branch Inn of Court
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America
- Listed, North Carolina SUPER LAWYERS
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers