Traffic Law in High Point, NC
Talk to Our Attorneys for Traffic Violations
If you have received a traffic ticket, don’t pay the fine until you have reviewed your case with Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law. Often, there are grounds on which to contest the ticket and clear you of any fault, avoid points on your license, and prevent higher insurance rates. In the court, paying your fine is the same as an admission of guilt. As your traffic lawyers in High Point, NC, however, we’ll help you fight back and improve your chances of maintaining a clear record.
Don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation with our law office as soon as possible. In most cases, you have 30 days from the date of the citation to pay the fine or contest the ticket. We’ll get to work right away putting together your defense. Our areas of expertise include fighting citations for:
- Illegal Turns or U-Turns
- Failure To Use Signals
- Not Stopping for School Buses
- Not Stopping for Emergency Vehicles
- Running a Stop Sign
- Running a Red Light
- Passing in a No-Passing Zone
- Driving without a Valid License
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Careless or Reckless Driving
Protect Your Driving Record with Our Traffic Lawyers
At our law office, we understand that clients don’t want to pay unnecessary traffic fines on top of all of the other high costs of living. Our priority is to protect you financially and to fight for your driving record. Since insurance companies often boost monthly rates in response to traffic violations, we work hard to keep your money in your wallet. Let our attorneys for traffic violations review your case. Our law office will work diligently to improve your chances of having your citation dismissed.
Contact us if you need a traffic violation attorney to protect your rights. We serve clients in High Point, NC.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- High Point Bar Association
- Eighteenth Judicial District Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Board of Law Examiners
- North Carolina Personal Injury Referral Service
- Guilford Inn of Court, Barrister
- Joseph Branch Inn of Court
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America
- Listed, North Carolina SUPER LAWYERS
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers