Personal Injury Law in High Point, NC
When you are in pain because of someone else’s carelessness or neglect, the last thing you should have to do is spend your time worrying about how to pay your bills. There is no need for your recovery time and energy to be spent on figuring out how to pay unexpected medical bills, or make up for lost wages.
Let our experienced team of professionals make sure that you have all of your bases covered when it comes to personal injury law High Point, NC. We are ready to ensure your best presentation in court, because we have the skill and training to build a solid case that represents your best interest. Contact us today to speak with our friendly team and find out more about what we can do for you.
Trust the Personal Injury Lawyer Who Cares
If you need a personal injury lawyer, you want to know that the legal professional you choose will be attentive and focused on your case. At Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law, we treat you like an individual instead of a case number, because our clients are important to us. We take the time to get to know you and fully understand the details of your situation, which allows us to present the most effective case possible for your legal suit. Call us today to find out more about how we can provide you with the legal support you need.
Give us a call today to find out more about how we can help you with your case. We serve clients in High Point, NC.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- High Point Bar Association
- Eighteenth Judicial District Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Board of Law Examiners
- North Carolina Personal Injury Referral Service
- Guilford Inn of Court, Barrister
- Joseph Branch Inn of Court
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America
- Listed, North Carolina SUPER LAWYERS
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers