DWI/DUI Law in High Point, NC
If you’re facing DUI charges, much is at stake. Depending on the category of the charge, the penalties include a range of fines and other punishments - including jail time—corresponding to the degree of the offense. However, all DUI arrests have at least punitive fines and suspension of driving privileges in common. Call Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law if you’ve been charged with DUI. Our drunk driving defense attorneys in High Point, NC, work aggressively to defend your rights and secure a better outcome for your case.
Were You Arrested for Driving Under the Influence?
Even first-time DUI convictions have relatively severe results. Besides mandatory fines and probation, a conviction negatively affects your eligibility to operate a motor vehicle. Turn to our law firm to make sure you receive the most effective defense for your case. Our DUI defense attorneys thoroughly review the specifics of your case to determine the most appropriate defense approach.
The Benefits of Our DUI Law Firm
Besides improving your chances for a favorable outcome in the courtroom, there are other reasons to choose our experienced team. When you consult with us, we assist by:
- Guiding You Through Complicated Legal Proceedings
- Offering Honest Advice on How to Move Forward
- Making Sure You Understand the Charges and Consequences
- Preparing You for Trial
- Providing You with Tireless Advocacy
Contact us immediately if you need to consult with a DUI defense attorney. We proudly represent clients in High Point, NC.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- High Point Bar Association
- Eighteenth Judicial District Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Board of Law Examiners
- North Carolina Personal Injury Referral Service
- Guilford Inn of Court, Barrister
- Joseph Branch Inn of Court
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America
- Listed, North Carolina SUPER LAWYERS
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers