Criminal Lawyer in High Point, NC
Have you been arrested for a crime? Protect your rights by turning to us when you need a criminal defense attorney in High Point, NC. At Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law, we provide comprehensive and honest legal representation. We help you through your difficult time by closely examining your case and offering the advice you need to make important decisions. Criminal law is complicated, and the penalties for convictions are often severe. Trust our attorney to provide you with criminal defense. We have the courtroom experience and knowledge of criminal law to fight for your rights.
An Experienced Criminal Attorney
Experience counts when it comes to criminal defense. You need a law firm that draws on all available resources to secure every advantage your case allows. When your freedom is on the line, trust our defense attorney for the in-depth attention your case requires.
The Comprehensive Legal Aid You Need
We work tirelessly in defense of your interests. Whether you’re facing prohibitively high fines or time in jail, we fight for your rights. Give yourself the peace of mind that comes from knowing we’re doing everything we can for your defense. At our law firm, we’re on your side. Schedule a consultation with us right away if you’ve been arrested for:
- Driving Under the Influence
- Assault & Battery
- Drug Possession
- Probation Violation
- Weapons Possession
Contact us to schedule a consultation with our criminal defense attorney. We proudly represent clients in High Point, NC.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- High Point Bar Association
- Eighteenth Judicial District Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Board of Law Examiners
- North Carolina Personal Injury Referral Service
- Guilford Inn of Court, Barrister
- Joseph Branch Inn of Court
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America
- Listed, North Carolina SUPER LAWYERS
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers