Brain Injury Attorney in High Point, NC
After you or a family member has fallen or gotten in a car or work accident, your first concern is safety. Unfortunately, these events can lead to more than just bumps and bruises--they can cause brain injuries and brain damage. If that’s the case, it’s time to contact Schoch & Schoch Attorneys At Law.
When someone is a victim of a brain injury, it can be difficult at first to understand the range of effects it may have one their health. From chronic headaches to losing motor and speech functions, this type of damage can dramatically impact the lives of both the victims and their families.
Fortunately, you can get compensated and our brain injury lawyers in High Point, NC, can help. We work with you and your family to determine the best course of action so you have the best chances of getting the money you need to pay for medical expenses, loss of consortium, loss of income, and pain and suffering.
Compassionate Brain Injury Lawyers
Count on our brain injury lawyers to help you during your time of need. While we are aggressive in getting you the compensation you need, we are compassionate to your needs. Our team knows how difficult this time is and the effect it can have on your life. We’re here to not only fight for you, but to bring hope that things can get better.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our brain injury lawyers. We work with clients throughout High Point, NC.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- High Point Bar Association
- Eighteenth Judicial District Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Board of Law Examiners
- North Carolina Personal Injury Referral Service
- Guilford Inn of Court, Barrister
- Joseph Branch Inn of Court
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America
- Listed, North Carolina SUPER LAWYERS
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers